Monday, June 20, 2011

4. : Get Him To The Greek

A comedy featuring Russell Brand, Sean Combs and Jonah Hill. AND CAMEO OF TOM FELTON :D ♥



Obviously I did not know of the cameo until I've watched the movie but it made the movie 10 times more exciting! (Yeah you figured me out, I'm a huge fan of Tom Felton)

So. What did I think about this movie. Absurdly disgustingly sick... but absolutely hilarious!!!

It made me tear at one point, from laughing too hard.

At first, I didn't think it was that funny... it was just a normal comedy, but then there was one scene that made me laugh non-stop for like 2 whole minutes!

It's about this guy, Aaron Green, who works for a recording company that's suffering from the recession. He had an idea on how to revive it, involving a faded rock star, Aldous Snow, performing a last show for his greatest fans. Aaron being one of them, clearly. Mission: he had to fetch Aldous from UK and bring him to Los Angeles where he would be performing in The Greek.

Aaron is somewhat of a do-gooder looking forward to save his career, as well as for the opportunity of meeting and spending time with his favourite rock star.

But little by little he starts to lose control of the situation.
I won't say much, but disastrous situations seem to be his best friend, all on the account of Aldous, and he had to realize that there are more important things in life than just keeping a job.

It is for mature audiences only in my opinion, there is nudity, vulgar language, and a lot of sexual references - but these kinds of comedies are not unfamiliar to the world of film, so it's rated 15 by the... erm, whoever rates films... Censorship Board or something like that.

It's a fun watch, though I wouldn't want to watch it again. What's more fun is, throughout the movie you get to play "Guess Who?" on the cameos featured in the film :)

Loves x

No comments:

Post a Comment